Fine Wrap Industries, uses the latest technology as part of our top-of-the-line and versatile label printing services. We believe in creating high-quality custom labels and stickers using only the best product label materials.
- Oil and Water-Resistant Labels
- Paper Stocks
- Metalized (foil) substrates
- White BOPP Labels
- Clear BOPP Labels
- Chrome (Silver) BOPP Label
- Gold BOPP Labels
- Removable White BOPP Labels
- Window Decal (Clear/Ultra-Removable)
- Cast Gloss Labels
- Classic Crest Labels
- Satin Cloth Labels
- Matte coated
- Holographic materials
- Tamper Evident Void Labels
Take your design to the next level with our pre-press service
Our team works with you to fully understand your brand's design intent and implement the ideal printing solution. You are in good hands when it comes to preparing your design for optimal print. Our experienced team can help with graphics and prepress giving you the ability to collaborate with experts to implement the best practices and newest technologies available to you.
- Pre-press Management System
- Color Management
- Plate-making and Tooling
- Rapid Prototyping
Our innovations in combination Flexographic, Screen, and Digitally label printing technologies. Determining which process is best suited for your requirements will depend on the number of colors, type of labels, decorating treatments, finishing requirements, and print run timeline.
Advantages of Flexographic Label Printing:
- Flexo labels up to 12 colors
- Versatility: A vast array of inks and coating can be used, for the look and protection customers require.
- Materials: Selection is unlimited with substrates including paper, film, foil, Tyvek, etc.
- High press speeds: Ideal for long runs of custom labels
- Plate durability A single plate can produce millions and millions of images
- Color stability: This allows for tight color control. Colors remain stable throughout a run and from run to run.
Advantages of Digital Printing:
- Short Runs with Many Copy Changes
- Elimination of setup costs
- Unlimited design flexibility without consideration of the printing process for designers
- Custom printing
- Perfect registration, no need for traps
- Unlimited number of colors without any added cost for those colors
- High Quality & Color Consistency
- Print on demand to reduce inventory and obsolescence
- Low minimum order quantities
- Competitive pricing
Pressure-sensitive labels are die cut with tooling specially configured for their designs, layout, and materials. Dies can create styles such as square corners, round corners, circles, bursts, ovals, special shapes, or individual sheets.
- Solid Rotary Dies
- Flexible Dies
- Die-Cut Labels
- Die-Cut Pin-Feed Labels
- Butt-Cut Labels
- Fan Folded
Did you know applying a finish to your custom labels can better maintain their quality? Laminates and varnishes can improve the integrity of labels by protecting them from environmental elements like humidity, moisture, heat, etc. You can also create certain looks with finishes to make your labels more appealing.
- Tactile Varnish
- Gloss Coating
- Matte Coating
- Soft Touch
- Foil Stamping
- Cold Foil
- Hot Stamping
- Textured inks
- Super Opaque White Ink
- UV Coating
- Spot UV Coating
Kearns, Utah-84118 [email protected]