Structural Design/ Prototyping
With our Creative Services Team, your custom folding carton can be designed both structurally and graphically onsite before it moves to either offset or flexographic printing.
Whether you are producing a food packaging container, a custom printed box for healthcare or pharmaceutical products, or a gable top carton with or without windows and POP displays. Our team can meet stringent requirements and help you solve your most challenging package printing issues.
Award-winning structural designers, working with the latest technologies, bring you innovative paperboard folding carton structures alternatives that can address your unique needs and take your product packaging to the next level
- State-of-the-art, most current Artios CAD Packaging Software.
- Ideation and conceptualization
- Full-color mockups
- Packaging enhancement
- 3-D rendering capabilities and prototype development
- Specifications management
- Multiple cutting tables for full-to-scale samples.
Combining of 'E' + 'B' Flute, multi-color printing, in and off-line coating, hot leaf stamping, die-cutting, windowing, embossing, 'E' + 'B' flute lamination.
The world's most valued primary element of folding carton design is the material used. Paperboard is the most common, and it comes in a range of thicknesses and grades depending on the product. Our production processes deliver superior filling-line performance, transportation durability, and enhanced shelf presence. We deliver the right paperboard for virtually every carton application including automotive, beverage, food, electronics, pharmaceuticals, health and beauty, toys, and many others.
We are part of a fully-integrated supply chain team that understands and knows how to overcome your packaging challenges.
- Standard White Corrugated Cardboard
- Premium White Corrugated Cardboard
- Kraft (Brown) Corrugated Cardboard
- SBS - Solid Bleached Sulfate, coated on one side (C1S) or coated on two sides (C2S)
- CUK - Coated Unbleached Kraft. No less than 80% virgin fiber.
- CNK - Coated Natural Kraft, coated on one side with a kraft back
- SUS - Solid Unbleached Sulfate, coated on one side with a kraft back
- CRB - Coated Recycled Board, coated on one side (C1S) with a kraft back
- CCNB - Clay Coated News Back will appear either tan or gray back (depending on the fiber used), clay coated front (C1S)
- URB - Uncoated Recycled Board, uncoated on two sides
A dedicated state-of-the-art fully-digital design center provides complete prepress services to our folding cartons. Professional production artists manage all elements of graphics data, including converting customer graphic files to press-ready files. The center provides both contract proofs directly on any substrate and inkjet contract proofs with stock simulation, line extensions across multiple die sizes, recovery of digital assets, and color management from proof to the printed sheet.
- Color separations
- Adding crop marks
- Producing prepress proofs
- Separating the colors for printing
- Checking that all fonts are coming through correctly
We have a wide range of capabilities in printing and converting folding cartons, from real-time color monitoring and content flaw detection to 8-color output and a wide variety of coating options. We minimize waste by investing in high-performance machinery which allows for speedy processing of all custom box and package printing requests.
- Direct-print flexographic or flexo printing.
- CMYK with extended color gamut.
- Spot colors are available for an exact match.
- Short-run digital printing
- Offset printing 8 color UV coating; large and medium format
- Flexographic printing 8 color and perfecting; narrow; UV coating
The finishing touch you need...
We offer a range of folding and gluing options to match the construction, configuration, and requirements of the packaging we produce. Our skilled craftsman optimizes die-cutting technology to suit the application & production volume. We take great care to ensure that the final steps in our process—die-cutting, folding and gluing, and specialized requirements such as embossing/debossing and foil stamping.
- Computerized die making
- High-speed die cutters
- Automated crease checkers
- Precise, consistent die-cutting
- Foil stamping
- Patterned and specialized coatings
- Special inks
- Closure systems
- Bobst Die-Cutting
- Single-Faced Lamination
- Folding and gluing
- Metallic materials